Account Receivables (A/R)
We process invoices and provide you with monthly aging reports.
Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- We balance your checking, savings and credit card statements each month to insure you are working with accurate figures and produce reconciliation reports.
- Having us reconcile your account on a regular basis allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
Monthly general ledger reports are provided to assist you in understanding the financial data presented to you regarding your company. The general ledger is the core of your company’s financial records. These records constitute the central “books” of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we’ll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.
We provide your firm the most comprehensive financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. Our goal is to provide you with a thorough knowledge of finance to enhance moving your company to the next level of success.
We assist your company in the compilation of information and prepare sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.